Providing client success in buying and selling...
I know first-hand what a very special community this is and all it has to offer. I love sharing my excitement and knowledge with buyers moving to the area.
After working for IBM for 32 years and living all over the U.S., I moved to Port Townsend in 2010 because it offered everything my soul was craving – a small town with a big heart; spectacular views at every turn; interesting, engaged people; and endless outdoor activities. Selling real estate was a natural next step, combining my business acumen with my passion for bringing people together with the right property.
My mission is to be your trusted advisor, advocating on your behalf at every step of the transaction. I will always have your best interests at heart.
My commitment to you:
- No pressure. Ever.
- Patience, persistence, and perseverance.
- Clear, honest, and timely communication
- Ethical, confidential, and professional representation.
- Respect and attention to your individual needs.
- John L. Scott President's Elite Award 2017
- John L. Scott President's Elite Award 2016
- John L. Scott Emerald Award 2015
Some client comments ...
- “Thank you for your wise counsel. It’s wonderful to have met such a capable woman to help guide me through the home purchase process.” (JS)
- “Thank you for taking such great care of us throughout the home buying process. I always felt you were on our side and looking out for us. We are very happy.” (SO & LO)